GITLAB with WAMP
Posted by: VA-IT (---.static.lewtelnet-access.de)
Date: May 16, 2019 12:09PM

Hi,

I'm trying to connect a GITLAB Wordpress project with WAMP, but I'm new in this area and doesn't have enough knowledge about this.

How to add a gitlab repository in MAMP?

I cloned the project in the www folder, but how to add the database to WAMP? (database is in the www folder, too.)

Thanks in Advance.

Best regards,

Fabian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GITLAB with WAMP
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: May 16, 2019 01:01PM

Hi

I feel you really dont understand enough about what you are doing, specially when it comes to databases.

Can I suggest that you start by taking a few free MySQL or mariaDB tutorials so you can find out how these DBMS's actually work before jumping into this development stuff.

WAMPServer is here so you can have a AMP stack quickly and simple installed so that you can the learn all about the AMP stack, but we dont provide tutorials on all the component as thay are available in the Documentation of the individual tools like MySQL / Apache / PHP

See my signature block for links to the obvious Manuals you will need to have access to

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.