Wampserver icon is green. all service are running. but left click not working on tray icon
Posted by: pbmrkt (157.39.161.---)
Date: May 18, 2019 08:33AM

I have installed wampsserver and all redistribution files. but still i am not able to run it. i have two problems.

1. left click not working on tray wampserver icon. (icon is already green and it is showing all services are running.)

i also tried to open it from shortcut (on desktop) but its showing error- PHPwin.exe application error.

please help to solve..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wampserver icon is green. all service are running. but left click not working on tray icon
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: May 18, 2019 09:11AM

Hi,

Please READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.