Quickly toggle xdebug
Posted by: bimbo1989 (---.ip106.fastwebnet.it)
Date: April 17, 2019 04:11PM

Hi and thank you for this awesome tool.
I find myself often needing to switch between xdebug being enabled/disabled. To do so, I need to open php.ini and comment/de-comment the settings everytime.
I wish there was a shortcut in the menu to do the same thing. Is it there and I can't find it? If not, I think it would be nice to have it in a future version of Wampp smiling smiley I'm currently running 3.1.3, I don't know if in later version this thing has already been implemented.

Re: Quickly toggle xdebug
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: April 17, 2019 04:24PM

Hi,

> I wish there was a shortcut in the menu to do the same thing.
Even if it is a Zend extension, as for all PHP extensions, there is an item in the menu, since a long time ago(*).
Left-Click -> PHP -> PHP extensions -> Zend extensions -> php_xdebug to check or uncheck it
(*) Since Wampserver 3.0.9 : Support of zend_extension extensions On/Off

> I'm currently running 3.1.3
- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

- Apply Update 3.1.8 to your version of Wampserver
Wampserver update 3.1.8

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2019 06:58PM by Otomatic.

Re: Quickly toggle xdebug
Posted by: saftysign (185.239.173.---)
Date: April 17, 2019 04:43PM

I think this is possible in the gadgets, and any new version that goes into the programming world completes the previous version.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.