No tabs on phpmyadmin
Posted by: AnFel (---.virtua.com.br)
Date: March 21, 2019 12:46AM

Hello,

I'm having a problem when I get on phpmyadmin. It turns out that I have no tabs to make modifications on my databases. I'm able to create, but I cannot asign new users or privileges. I entered on phpmyadmin with "root" user and password field empty.

I tried to add a print screen without success, so I insert an image link to ilustrate better my problem:

[i.stack.imgur.com]

When I say I don't have tabs, means not only the users tab, but all of them. No Structure tab, SQL, search, insert, import, export, more, and the like.

Has someone experimented this problem ever?

PS: I had Wampserver (64bits) installed before and working well, I formated my machine and reinstall and did't work like before

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No tabs on phpmyadmin
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: March 21, 2019 02:09AM

Hi

Strange, in your picture I can see all those tabs.
Did you click on the More tab?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: March 21, 2019 08:04AM

Hi,

Before reinstall Wampserver, did you verify that all VC++ REDISTRIBUABLE PACKAGES are installed ?
See item 20 of TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: March 21, 2019 09:49AM

Please remember that the Menu(TABS) change depending upon what view of the database you are looking at currently. So because you have a table selected, you see menus(TABS) that are relevant to the table context.

So if you want to see the User Account and Status tabs all you need to do is click on the TOP MENU on "Server:Localhost" and the menus will change accordingly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: March 21, 2019 08:19PM

Hi RiggsFolly,

My fault, probably I didn't explain correctly. The image you looked at was one I searched on internet, trying to clarify the issue, because I couldn't insert my own print screen.

The problem is: I have no tabs, imagine that image I attatched without tabs.

Date: March 22, 2019 01:22AM

Hi Otomatic,

I tried item 20 of TROUBLESHOOTING. I thought I had all the VC++ packages installed, but with the "check vcredist.exe" found out the Visual C++ 2008 SP1 ATL Security Update (x64) was needed too. (http://wampserver.aviatechno.net/files/vcpackages/vcredist_2008_sp1_atl_x64.exe)
After install, tried again with firefox developer 67.0b3 (64-bits) and didn't solve the problem, so I decided to try with Chrome and worked!!!
Now I think there must be a problem with Firefox developer browser, I don't know what.

I had to restart my pc after the wamp installation to get all the services running.

How can I mark this issue like solved?

Thanks all

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.