Problem with Uninstalling Wampserver by SCCM
Posted by: Jakub (153.98.68.---)
Date: March 05, 2019 01:27PM

Hello,

I have problem with silent uninstallation wampserver 3.1.4 x64. I deployed this aplication by SCCM, and the problem is with "warning: The wampserver installation folder will be completely deleted: the local sites and databases located in this folder will be destroyed if you have not previosly backed them up" "Yes or No"
i can't skip this message and it generate a new process unins000.exe.

I tryied to uninstall this application by this comment : "C:\wamp64\unins000.exe" "/SP /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES"
Sometimes this warning pop up and sometimes we don't see it but the process is still exist.

Do you know how can i fix it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Problem with Uninstalling Wampserver by SCCM
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: March 05, 2019 01:37PM

Hi,

> Do you know how can i fix it?
If there is a silent installation, there is no silent uninstallation, it has not been planned. Maybe in a future version.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: Jakub (---.my-it-solutions.net)
Date: March 05, 2019 03:01PM

ok so i should to wait for next version ?

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: March 05, 2019 03:37PM

Hi,

> ok so i should to wait for next version ?
For a silent uninstallation of the next version, yes.
For a silent uninstall of version 3.1.4, no, because this silent uninstall will only be for the next version and will not work to uninstall 3.1.4 or any other full version up to 3.1.7.
Sorry, it's an omission of two instructions on the "uninstaller" part when I set up the silent installation possibility and you'll be forced to uninstall "by hand".

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.