Project Source
Posted by: supaman2u (194.59.251.---)
Date: January 08, 2019 05:25PM

The website indicates that the “sources” are available on Sourceforge, but only install files seem to be present. Is there a source repository for the project files/ISS files, etc required to build the WampServer 3 installer. Seems like they are required to be available under GPL, but I can’t seem to find any link to them anywhere or how to request them. Did the license change? Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Project Source
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: January 08, 2019 06:08PM

Hi,

From the moment you have installed Wampserver, you have all the "sources".

.iss files are the compilers of installers and addons by InnoSetup and InnoSetup is available without any restrictions.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: supaman2u (193.37.253.---)
Date: January 08, 2019 09:03PM

Thanks for responding! I was not asking what ISS files are or how they could be made.

GPL requires the “source” include any scripts used to control (build) an install, e.g. the ISS files being used to make the installers, which is what I am trying to locate.

I don’t see the ISS files in the install or on SourceForge, so I am asking where they can be found or how to request them under the terms of GPL, or if the license has changed (no longer GPL).

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: January 09, 2019 09:38AM

Hi,

You have to ask Alterway. The sources are on GitHub and I don't have the possibility to give you access to it. [www.alterway.fr]

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.