mariadb5.5.60
Posted by: neufra (---.119.251.36.static.drei.at)
Date: December 09, 2018 03:02PM

Hello,
I'm trying to downgrade mariadb from version 10.3.9 to 5.5.60. Therefore I downloaded mariadb 5.5.60 put in the wamp/bin/mariadb folder as mariadb5.5.60, copied wampserver.conf and my.ini from mariadb10.3.9, changed the entries my.ini so that they correspond with the new version of mariadb, restartet wamp and wanted to change to mariadb5.5.60.

Then the following errors were reported:

Plugin 'InnoDB' init function returned error.
Plugin 'InnoDB' registration as a STORAGE ENGINE failed.
Plugin 'FEEDBACK' is disabled.
mysqld.exe: Incorrect information in file: '.\mysql\proxies_priv.frm'
Fatal error: Can't open and lock privilege tables: Incorrect information in file: '.\mysql\proxies_priv.frm'

Does anyone have a solution for that? I couldn't find a wamp-version with mariadb5.5.60 on the addon-site of sourceforge.

Thanks in advance
Franz-Georg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mariadb5.5.60
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 09, 2018 04:08PM

Hi,

Hi,

neufra
I'm trying to downgrade mariadb from version 10.3.9 to 5.5.60. Therefore I downloaded mariadb 5.5.60 put in the wamp/bin/mariadb folder as mariadb5.5.60, copied wampserver.conf and my.ini from mariadb10.3.9, changed the entries my.ini so that they correspond with the new version of mariadb, restartet wamp and wanted to change to mariadb5.5.60.
No. Copying the my.ini from version 10.3.9 to 5.5.60, even if you change the paths, cannot work. There are far too many differences between the parameters of the two versions.

There is MariaDB 5.5.62 addons on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.