I can´t install extension php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_nts_x64/ php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_ts_x64
Posted by: celsospina (---.105.186.200.sta.impsat.net.br)
Date: December 07, 2018 05:02PM

Hi tehre!

I am trying to install the Microsoft SQLSRV extesions, but the extension do not load.

I´ve downloaded and installaed the drivers from Microsoft site on the folder ../ext/.

After that I´ve change php.ini adding the extensions:

extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_ts_x64.dll
extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_nts_x64.dll

But the extensions don´t load after services restarting and I get the error on php error.log:

[07-Dec-2018 15:49:34 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_ts_x64.dll' (tried: c:/wamp64/bin/php/php7.2.4/ext/php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_ts_x64.dll (N�o foi poss�vel encontrar o procedimento especificado.), c:/wamp64/bin/php/php7.2.4/ext/php_php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_ts_x64.dll.dll (N�o foi poss�vel encontrar o m�dulo especificado.)) in Unknown on line 0
[07-Dec-2018 15:49:34 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_nts_x64.dll' (tried: c:/wamp64/bin/php/php7.2.4/ext/php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_nts_x64.dll (N�o foi poss�vel encontrar o m�dulo especificado.), c:/wamp64/bin/php/php7.2.4/ext/php_php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_nts_x64.dll.dll (N�o foi poss�vel encontrar o m�dulo especificado.)) in Unknown on line 0

I have notice a double php on the error message.

php_php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_nts_x64.dll.dll

WampServer Version 3.1.3 64bit
Apache 2.4.33
PHP 7.2.4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I can´t install extension php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_nts_x64/ php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_ts_x64
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 07, 2018 05:49PM

Hi,

This is not, in any way, a Wampserver problem.

You add extensions without knowing what you're doing, you add two identical dlls, one _ts_ and the other _nts_ without having any idea what it is.
With PHP, under Windows, you only need _ts_ which means thread safe.
Check with SQL Server what the procedures are.

We cannot know the procedures for adding dozens of PHP extensions, nor those for installing hundreds of CMS, let alone those for installing thousands of WEB applications.
It is the responsibility of the suppliers to give you the correct installation procedures.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Re: I can´t install extension php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_nts_x64/ php_pdo_sqlsrv_7_ts_x64
Posted by: celsospina (---.105.186.200.sta.impsat.net.br)
Date: December 07, 2018 06:48PM

You, as a moderador, can not be so rude.

I did the corrections and the problem persists.

I dare you trying to install Microsoft sqlsrv for the same version off my Wamp64.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.