Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-4a.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: December 10, 2018 11:43AM

Otomatic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> Suppress 'A:\wamp64\bin\php\php7.1.9' from the
> PATH environment variable.


Do I have to suppress this?

I checked the environment variables from windows but I could not see any path like 'A:\wamp64\bin\php\php7.1.9' I had to suppress.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 10, 2018 02:52PM

Hi,

This path is found by :
$pathLines = explode(';',getenv('PATH'));
From PHP documentation : getenv — Gets the value of an environment variable

So, if a path on a php version is found, it is because this path exists in the PATH environment variable and is not invented.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wampserver 3.1.9 32 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26 - MariaDB 10.3.15
Wampserver 3.1.9 64 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26/8.0.16 - MariaDB 10.3.15
PhPMyadmin 4.8.5 - MysqlDumper 1.24.5
on W10 and W7 Pro 64 bit
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons
« Ce n'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort, qu'ils ont forcément raison. Coluche »
« It's not because they are many to be wrong, they are necessarily right. Coluche »

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-4a.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: December 11, 2018 12:28PM

But PHP is not running, how to use php explode then?



I did someting else. I opened the command line prompt with cmd en typed path.
I found a line with a directory path to PHP

(I removed the other directories except the php one)

C:\WINDOWS\system32>path
PATH= A:\wamp64\bin\php\php7.1.9;

I am not really familiar with shell scripting for wamp that's why I ask here what the shell script command is to suppress the path.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2018 12:42PM by LivingThis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: December 11, 2018 12:44PM

Oto was describing how the WAMPServer code works out if you have a php fodler on your PATH.

And of course PHP is running, the WAMPServer homepage is written in PHP and any time you have WAMPServer started then Apache and threefore PHP as well as MySQL and/or mariaDB is running (runnable)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.1.8 32bit & 64bit)
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 6.3.10>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your MySQL databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-4a.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: December 11, 2018 02:21PM

RiggsFolly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oto was describing how the WAMPServer code works
> out if you have a php fodler on your PATH.
>
> And of course PHP is running, the WAMPServer
> homepage is written in PHP and any time you have
> WAMPServer started then Apache and threefore PHP
> as well as MySQL and/or mariaDB is running
> (runnable)


Sorry my error. Apache has not started. I cant get it running.

I thought mistakenly the PHP error in the menu caused that one of the services did not work. But it is not.

It is Apache.

So I just checked what is there on the port with netstat and tasklist.

I name the processes:
svchost.exe
winstoreapp.exe
firefox.exe
these 3 I saw.
Then I closed firefox and when I did netstat en tasklist again I saw chrome there at port 443 while I had Chrome started already.

I now have the following questions:

Is it ( still ) possible to run https for your virtual servers under WAMP?
Do I have to use port 443 or is another secure port possible?
Is it possible to run virt hosts while I run browsers?

The last question is because I cant grasp you have run a secure site on a secure port like 443 and all browsers are supposed to use 443 too so why cant they run together?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2018 02:49PM by LivingThis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 11, 2018 02:57PM

Hi,

I think you made some big mistakes when you wanted to change the PATH environment variable and some of the paths that should be there are no longer there.
What is the result, in a command window, of the PATH command ?

To be sure that it is the apache service that does not start, use the tools integrated in Wampserver:
Right-Click -> Tools -> Check state of services

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wampserver 3.1.9 32 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26 - MariaDB 10.3.15
Wampserver 3.1.9 64 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26/8.0.16 - MariaDB 10.3.15
PhPMyadmin 4.8.5 - MysqlDumper 1.24.5
on W10 and W7 Pro 64 bit
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons
« Ce n'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort, qu'ils ont forcément raison. Coluche »
« It's not because they are many to be wrong, they are necessarily right. Coluche »

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: December 11, 2018 03:05PM

Hi

I think you are confusing programs that are running on your PC that are TALKING to a REMOTE server on 443 and the programs on your PC that should/could be LISTENING on port 443

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.1.8 32bit & 64bit)
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 6.3.10>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your MySQL databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2018 03:42PM by RiggsFolly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 11, 2018 03:49PM

Hi,

> how to use php explode then?
This gives a result line by line. Just like in a command window with : ECHO %PATH:;= & ECHO.%
C:\Windows\System32>PATH
PATH=C:\Windows\System32\QtForCordial;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\3.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\3.0\bin\x64;J:\Util\Texte\Ultraedit;J:\Util\Texte\UltraCompare;J:\Util\Texte\UltraFinder\;C:\adb;C:\Program Files\PuTTY\;C:\Users\Dominique\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop\bin;C:\Users\Dominique\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop\bin

C:\Windows\System32>ECHO %PATH:;= & ECHO.%
C:\Windows\System32\QtForCordial
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\
C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\
C:\Windows\system32
C:\Windows
C:\Windows\System32\Wbem
C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\3.0\bin\x86
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\3.0\bin\x64
J:\Util\Texte\Ultraedit
J:\Util\Texte\UltraCompare
J:\Util\Texte\UltraFinder\
C:\adb
C:\Program Files\PuTTY\
C:\Users\Dominique\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop\bin

C:\Windows\System32>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wampserver 3.1.9 32 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26 - MariaDB 10.3.15
Wampserver 3.1.9 64 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26/8.0.16 - MariaDB 10.3.15
PhPMyadmin 4.8.5 - MysqlDumper 1.24.5
on W10 and W7 Pro 64 bit
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons
« Ce n'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort, qu'ils ont forcément raison. Coluche »
« It's not because they are many to be wrong, they are necessarily right. Coluche »

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-4a.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: December 12, 2018 10:33AM

check dns state outputs this:

The service 'wampapache64' is NOT started
EXIT error code:1066

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: December 12, 2018 11:07AM

Then you must look at the Apache error log and if that tells you nothing also look at the Windows Event Viewer for messages from Apache.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.1.8 32bit & 64bit)
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 6.3.10>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your MySQL databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 12, 2018 11:17AM

Hi,

Also : Right-Click -> Tools -> Check httpd.conf syntax

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wampserver 3.1.9 32 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26 - MariaDB 10.3.15
Wampserver 3.1.9 64 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26/8.0.16 - MariaDB 10.3.15
PhPMyadmin 4.8.5 - MysqlDumper 1.24.5
on W10 and W7 Pro 64 bit
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons
« Ce n'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort, qu'ils ont forcément raison. Coluche »
« It's not because they are many to be wrong, they are necessarily right. Coluche »

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-4a.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: December 12, 2018 11:47AM

event viewer output:

message 1:
The Apache service named

reported the following error: >>>
AH00015: Unable to open logs

message 2:
The Apache service named

reported the following error: >>>
AH00451: no listening sockets available, shutting down

message 3:
The Apache service named

reported the following error: >>>
(OS 10048)Each socketadres (protocol/networkadres/port) can be use only once. : AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443

message 4:
The Apache service named

reported the following error: >>>
( OS 10048)Each socketadres (protocol/networkadres/port) can be use only once.: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:443

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-4a.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: December 12, 2018 01:39PM

Otomatic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> > how to use php explode then?
> This gives a result line by line. Just like in a
> command window with : ECHO %PATH:;= & ECHO.%

I can use path and get the output. I see 1 line in my console having a path to php. What should I do to suppress this specific line? (I assume that's the goal )



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2018 02:26PM by Otomatic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 12, 2018 02:45PM

Hi,

It is YOUR result that you should have given, not mine that does absolutely nothing to solve YOUR problem.

If you had given YOUR result, I could have explained exactly what to do.

This line was not added by Wampserver, it was you or software you installed that did it without your knowledge.

I'm going to assume that the line is: "A:\wamp64\bin\php\php7.1.9" (without quotes)

Go to Control panel -> System
Advanced system parameters
Environment variables
System variables
PATH
Modify
Then choose the line A:\wamp64\bin\php\php7.1.9 then Suppress
Ok
Ok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wampserver 3.1.9 32 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26 - MariaDB 10.3.15
Wampserver 3.1.9 64 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26/8.0.16 - MariaDB 10.3.15
PhPMyadmin 4.8.5 - MysqlDumper 1.24.5
on W10 and W7 Pro 64 bit
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons
« Ce n'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort, qu'ils ont forcément raison. Coluche »
« It's not because they are many to be wrong, they are necessarily right. Coluche »

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-4a.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: December 12, 2018 04:49PM

I removed the directive line from path.

I rebooted and the error message in the menu is gone, but icon is still orange.

the event viewer gives the same errors as posted in this thread at
December 12, 2018 11:47AM


So I used netstat -anob find port 443.

If I understand it well you say that the port 1) listens or 2) talks.

(this is totally new for me, but ok)

How can I distinguish this?

And which services can be active while using 443 and which should be closed?



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2018 05:06PM by LivingThis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 12, 2018 05:03PM

Hi,

> I rebooted and the error message in the menu is gone.
OK

> but icon is still orange.
Did you use the integrated tool : Right-Click -> Tools -> Check httpd.conf syntax

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wampserver 3.1.9 32 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26 - MariaDB 10.3.15
Wampserver 3.1.9 64 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26/8.0.16 - MariaDB 10.3.15
PhPMyadmin 4.8.5 - MysqlDumper 1.24.5
on W10 and W7 Pro 64 bit
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons
« Ce n'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort, qu'ils ont forcément raison. Coluche »
« It's not because they are many to be wrong, they are necessarily right. Coluche »

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-4a.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: December 13, 2018 09:52AM

Otomatic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> > I rebooted and the error message in the menu is
> gone.
> OK
>
> > but icon is still orange.
> Did you use the integrated tool : Right-Click ->
> Tools -> Check httpd.conf syntax


httpd syntax check is OK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: December 13, 2018 11:54AM

Ok, if its still orange, then we need to know which service is not started. It's Orange is not enought information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.1.8 32bit & 64bit)
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 6.3.10>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your MySQL databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-4a.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: December 14, 2018 10:46AM

Apache has not started. (just as posted before)

I'm still focused and I should solve the problem, because when I can't find the solution I become more determined in getting it done.

I have the idea it is probably related to my AVAST firewall settings .

I have a new virus scanner and because it is new I need some help from people here.

Can you solve it (by a step plan allowing port 443 for wamp/apache in the app rules of Avast), or should I ask at the AVAST forum?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: correct location of openssl.cnf
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 14, 2018 02:54PM

Hi,

As I have already expressed several times, I have classified Avast as a "Snape" (a fake security software).
Because of his too many false positives.
Because of the constant lack of responses when false positives are reported to them.
Because of the considerable slowdowns it causes, and the enormous machine resources consumed unnecessarily.
Because of his intrusive reminders to buy or renew the subscription.
Due to untimely default ad signatures in emails and newsgroups.
Because of software blockages by quarantining files without warning.
Because of its untimely port and server software blockages.
The only place where AVAST can't cause problems is in the trash.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wampserver 3.1.9 32 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26 - MariaDB 10.3.15
Wampserver 3.1.9 64 bit - Apache 2.4.39 - PHP 7.3.5/7.2.18/7.1.29/7.0.33/5.6.40 - MySQL 5.7.26/8.0.16 - MariaDB 10.3.15
PhPMyadmin 4.8.5 - MysqlDumper 1.24.5
on W10 and W7 Pro 64 bit
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons
« Ce n'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort, qu'ils ont forcément raison. Coluche »
« It's not because they are many to be wrong, they are necessarily right. Coluche »

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3


Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.