Wampmanager.exe error
Posted by: Rharrell.Southern (---.wireless.southern.edu)
Date: November 15, 2018 07:17PM

I am installing the latest release of wamp (3.1.4) on Windows Server 2016. I read through all the documentation thoroughly and have installed all the VC redistributables. I ran the check program and it is showing all redistributables installed and accessible. However when I install wamp and run wampmanager I get the error Exception Exception in module wampmanager.exe at 000F15A0. I have uninstalled and then repaired all the VC redist multiple times and still the error persists. Server 2016 doesn't have some of the other debug options mentioned in the documentation, but I have done everything I can do no avail. Any ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wampmanager.exe error
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: November 15, 2018 08:24PM

Hi,

Subject to any reservations and although the error does not correspond exactly, you can apply point 20-a of TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS

You should also go to the event viewer to see any errors related to Wampserver.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Re: Wampmanager.exe error
Posted by: Rharrell.Southern (---.EPSOLT1.epbfi.com)
Date: November 15, 2018 11:30PM

Otomatic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> Subject to any reservations and although the error
> does not correspond exactly, you can apply point
> 20-a of
> [url=http://forum.wampserver.com/read.php?2,134915
> ]TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS[/url]
>
> You should also go to the event viewer to see any
> errors related to Wampserver.

Unfortunately the Windows Update mentioned in 20-a is not available for server 2016. Can anyone verify that they have wamp running successfully on Server 2016? I will double check the system event viewer, but it is a bit difficult as we have a need to have this server live, so switching back and forth between WAMP v2.5 which is running successfully, and WAMP 3.1.4 is a bit tricky in terms of minimizing down time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.