Fatal javascript error
Posted by: thoko (---.dk.customer.tdc.net)
Date: October 06, 2018 11:08PM

I have just installed Wampserver 64: Windows10, phpMyAdmin 4.7.9, MySQL 5.7.21, PHP 7.2.4

When I want to modify, copy or delete a record I receive the error: "A fatal JavaScript error has occurred. Would you like to send an error report?"

The "send error report"-button does not work.

The check_vcredist from wampserver.aviatechno tells me - before the wampserver was installed - that "All VC++ packages needed to Wampserver are installed correctly".

The "create record" works fine as does the management of databases, tables and fields.

What can I do to avoid the error?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fatal javascript error
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: October 07, 2018 09:57AM

Hi,

Can you tell us what you are doing when you get this error please. It is not clear from your question.

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: October 07, 2018 07:56PM

The error appears when I:
Modify: Press the modify-button for a record
Copy: Press the copy-button for a record
Delete: Press OK on the confirm-popup for a record.

In other words the error is displayed as soon as I start using one of the three functions.

Date: October 07, 2018 08:46PM

Right,

What tool are you using when this happens? Is it phpMyAdmin or a web site you have written or one you installed from a provider?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: October 10, 2018 02:19PM

I use phpMyAdmin 4.7.9 on MySQL 5.7.21

Date: October 10, 2018 02:48PM

Hi,

Ok, can I suggest that you upgrade the version of phpMyAdmin that you are using.

Go to the WAMPServer backup repo here and download and then install the ADDON for the latest version of phpMyAdmin V4.8.3

Date: October 14, 2018 09:08PM

phpMyAdmin V4.8.3 did the trick.

Thank you so much.

Thoko

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.