Wamp - It's not showing the put online/offline option
Posted by: Boopathi Saravanan (103.16.68.---)
Date: May 15, 2018 06:26PM

I have used on windows7. I have installed on wamp 3.1.3 (64 bit). It's showing error. It's not showing put online/offline option. It's showing on 'Error c:/wamp64 PHP in PATH'.

I have added the php version to an environment. Still, it's not working.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wamp - It's not showing the put online/offline option
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: May 15, 2018 06:38PM

You should not add the php folder to the Windows PATH. Thats what the message is trying to tell you.

The Online/Offline menu is now basically defunct (no use) and therefore has been hidden
If you want it back (I suggest you do not do this) look at

Right Cick wampmanager-> Settings -> Menu item Online/Offline

It is better to create The need for Virtual Hosts and create a virtual hosts for every one of your projects

I assume you know that it is not necessary yo "Put Online" to use WAMPServer as a devekpment tool as it was intended.

But if you want to make one or more of your projects available online, this shoudl be done from within the Virtual Host for those sites you want to be visible on the interent, only!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2018 06:42PM by RiggsFolly.

Re: Wamp - It's not showing the put online/offline option
Posted by: Boopathi Saravanan (103.16.68.---)
Date: May 15, 2018 07:26PM

@ RiggsFolly (Moderator). thank you for your reply. It's working fine

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.