vcruntime140.dll missing in your computer, when wamp server 3.1 start error ocur, should I reinstall window 7 ?
Posted by: ax.acsoft (157.32.215.---)
Date: September 07, 2018 08:53PM

I install WAMPSERVER 3.1 in Window 7 32 bit

try to execute wamp , error vcruntime140.dll not found in your computer

How to resolve above ?

ax.acsoft

thanks member to answer me?

Re: vcruntime140.dll missing in your computer, when wamp server 3.1 start error ocur, should I reinstall window 7 ?
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 07, 2018 09:14PM

Hi,

You did not read the warning message that is displayed just before the installation actually starts.
And yet, it is noted in red:
Wampserver installer
BEFORE proceeding with the installation of Wampserver, you must ensure that certain elements are installed on your system, otherwise Wampserver will absolutely not run, and in addition, the installation will be faulty and you need to remove Wampserver BEFORE installing the elements that were missing.
Make sure you are "up to date" in the redistributable packages VC9, VC10, VC11, VC13 , VC14 and VC15
with, then the procedure to ensure that the VC++ packages are properly installed.

- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

- If it is not already done, apply Update 3.1.3 to your version of Wampserver
Wampserver update 3.1.3

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.