trouble WAMP3.1.3 don't starts
Posted by: mirvam (---.opera-mini.net)
Date: August 28, 2018 04:48PM

I've a trouble. I just installed WAMP 3.1.3. When I start WAMP I get a System error "You can not start the program, because the computer does not exist MSVCR110.dll. Try to reinstall the program".
I'm novice in it. Can you help me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trouble WAMP3.1.3 don't starts
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: August 28, 2018 06:12PM

Hi,

You did not read the displayed message just before Wampserver installation actually started.

If you had read it, you would have applied the prerequisites displayed there and you would not have this error message.

- 1 - Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
To download missing packages, do not rely on Microsoft links, they are not reliable, download packages on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.

- 2 - Verify items 03 and 08 of TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS

Since you did not apply these prerequisites before installing Wampserver, it may be that after applying them, there is still the error, so you will have to uninstall Wampserver and reinstall it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.