WampServer 3.1.3_x64 installation troubles
Posted by: EsterUX3@gmail.com (---.237.102.5.018.net.il)
Date: April 27, 2018 01:18AM

Hello,

I have a problem with WampServer installation,
After trying again and again, I need your help!

According to the "READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION"

Here are the details,

1. Windows 7 64 bit
2. wampserver3.1.3_x64
3. apache2.4.33
4. php5.6.35 / php7.0.29 / php7.1.16 / php7.2.4
5. mysql5.7.21
5a. mariadb10.2.14
6. Wampserver icon color is: Orange
6a. I didn't find the file
6b. no errors
6b1. no errors
6c. I didn't find the file
6d. The COMPLETE EXACT error message in my question:
The Apache service named
reported the following error: >>>
httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 195 of C:/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.33/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load c:/wamp64/bin/php/php5.6.35/php5apache2_4.dll into server: \xfe\xfe%1 \xe0\xe9\xf0\xe5 \xe7\xe5\xf7\xe9 \xe1\xe9\xe9\xf9\xe5\xed Win32\xfe.

7. In the file c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, what are the active lines?

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost::1 localhost
::1 localhost

Note - I have installed an old version I found in my pc, and then is the icon green. (wampserver2.5-Apache-2.4.9-Mysql-5.6.17-php5.5.12-32b)

Please if you can help me ASAP.

I'm almost in despair

Thanks Forward,

Ester

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WampServer 3.1.3_x64 installation troubles
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: April 27, 2018 09:29AM

Hi,

Uninstall ALL Wampserver installations

Check that the installation folders (c:\wamp for example) have been completely deleted. If necessary, remove by hand.
In the service manager, check that there are no more Wampserver origin services: all Wampserver origin services have the name starting with wamp.
If there are services left, you must delete them, to do this open a command window as administrator and in this window type:

sc delete servicename

by replacing servicename with the name of the service to delete, for example:

sc delete wampapache

You also need to edit the hosts file (with a text editor worthy of the name, for example Notepad++ and not with Windows notepad.exe) so that there are in this file only the two lines :
127.0.0.1 localhost
::1 localhost

Then, you check certain prerequisites, such as points 03 and 08 of the TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS

Then, verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
And you will find all the packages on [wampserver.aviatechno.net] in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.

Arrived there, I think that a machine restart could only do good.
Now you can install Wampserver 3.1.3 as administrator.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.