Adding start/stop services to the wampserver.ini
Posted by: loonsta (---.its.monash.edu.au)
Date: March 21, 2006 10:38PM

Hi,

I also do Coldfusion development and have been trying to add it's services to the start and stop wamp menu (1.6.1)

"The configuration file contains a syntax error on line 583: [EParseError] Parameter "Service" specifies an unknown service"

I've added the the following lines (have tried with and without parenthesis)

[StartAll]
Action: service; Service: wampapache; ServiceAction: startresume; Flags: ignoreerrors
Action: service; Service: wampmysqld; ServiceAction: startresume; Flags: ignoreerrors
Action: service; Service: "ColdFusion MX 7 Application Server"; ServiceAction: startresume; Flags: ignoreerror
Action: service; Service: "ColdFusion MX 7 ODBC Server"; ServiceAction: startresume; Flags: ignoreerrors
Action: service; Service: "ColdFusion MX 7 ODBC Agent"; ServiceAction: startresume; Flags: ignoreerrors

I thought it may have been the spaces in the service name but I have tried adding mssqlserver and it still happens.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adding start/stop services to the wampserver.ini
Posted by: syed (---.mtp.cmsinter.net)
Date: March 22, 2006 04:31PM

I will say dont do that. I really question WAMPS capability. Just go to services and have that started automatically.

Re: Adding start/stop services to the wampserver.ini
Posted by: loonsta (---.gw.connect.com.au)
Date: March 31, 2006 08:24AM

I know that this doesn't work.. I guess I'm asking for the functionality to be added?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.