ThirtyBees 1.0.5 issue on WAMP, but not on XAMPP
Posted by: doclucas (---.pool-125-25.dynamic.totbb.net)
Date: July 26, 2018 12:08PM

I have a very strange issue with an installation of thirtybees 1.0.5:
[github.com]

This release is working fine when I am testing it on the latest Windows 10 XAMPP (or a Centos Linux server), while not so well on WAMP.
For example, the "Add to cart" (AJAX'ed) button brings up an error in the console log and doesn't load the AJAX layer, while on XAMPP it works flawlessly.
I have been trying to debug this for several days, until I realized it only happens on WAMP (with any WAMP PHP version I tested 5.6, 7, 7.1, 7.2).

Note that when I tested the previous version 1.0.3, it worked fine on both WAMP and XAMPP.

Another (not sure if related) issue on WAMP - I can't load the thirtybees admin/backoffice at all when I am using php 7.2 (ERR_CONNECTION_RESET), while it loads fine on XAMPP with php 7.2 and in WAMP with any version lower than php 7.2
There is also nothing in the error logs that I could find.

Could you please look into this and let me know how to proceed?

Thank you

P.S. I have tested with the latest versions of both XAMPPP and WAMP on Windows 10

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2018 12:55PM by doclucas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ThirtyBees 1.0.5 issue on WAMP, but not on XAMPP
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: July 26, 2018 01:17PM

Hi,

I can see no reason other than some configuration you may have missed that would cause WAMPServer to run any differently than XAMPP or any other instance of an AMP stack

We cannot be expected to validate each and every CMS/Framework/App you may be able to download for free from the internet. Remember how much you paid for WAMPServer !!!!

If you would like what help we may be able to provide, please remember we are not clairvoyant. If you are getting errors then please share them with us!

So you comment:
For example, the "Add to cart" (AJAX'ed) button brings up an error in the console log
Is of no use to us unless you also post The actual error message you are getting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: July 26, 2018 01:18PM

I seem to finally made some progress narrowing this down.
I have disabled php_opcache extension and it seemed to have fixed the second issue of the backoffice not loading.
I have php-opcache enabled with all the other php versions in WAMP, but only with 7.2 it seems to be causing the second issue. The first issue happens on all php versions with opcache enabled or disabled tho.
Why does this happen? A bug?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2018 01:35PM by doclucas.

Date: July 26, 2018 01:34PM

By the way, the reason I didn't add the error before, is because I didn't think it will tell you much without looking at the app itself, but here it is (hope it helps):
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasError' of null
at Object.success (v_11_db6fd508dc4b8f295c6aaea66d905801.js:211)
at j (v_11_db6fd508dc4b8f295c6aaea66d905801.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (v_11_db6fd508dc4b8f295c6aaea66d905801.js:2)
at x (v_11_db6fd508dc4b8f295c6aaea66d905801.js:4)
at XMLHttpRequest.b (v_11_db6fd508dc4b8f295c6aaea66d905801.js:4)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.