How to configure website hosted in wamp server is accessible for out of the world
Posted by: chdjrao (175.101.114.---)
Date: January 17, 2018 10:04AM

hi, i m new to wamp server and i want to know how can i give the access to my website hosted in wamp server to the others from the internet. i was already the following things.

1) I had a public static IP.

2) I was configured the router port forwarding.

please let me know how can i give the access to the others of my website,

thanks to all in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to configure website hosted in wamp server is accessible for out of the world
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: January 17, 2018 10:51AM

Hi

Please can you start all your questions with the answers to these question

READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

1. Also remember opening your server to the universe can be dangerous unless you know what you are doing as it opens an attack vector on your PC

2. If you are using a Windows Desktop OS i.e. not a Windows Server OS, there is a limit of 30 external connections allowed, minus those already used by windows itself so lets say 20.
If you are expecting more than a few concurrent users they will have a very poor experience.
And before you ask, this desktop limit is not configurable

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.