other PC can visit. web server PC can't.(sorry for change many times)
Posted by: cnah66 (60.173.239.---)
Date: May 03, 2018 08:15AM

I use 3.1.3 64bit

the 1st Q:

VirtualHost already defined:

ServerName : localhost - Directory : c:/wamp64/www
ServerName : www.1se.top - Directory : h:/web/1se
ServerName : www.4chan.site - Directory : h:/web/4chan

other PC can visit , my own PC "the web Server" can't visit the site. chrom"ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"

the 2nd Q: after I click "Put Online". the menu can't change to "Put Offline", it is still "Put Online". put online doesn't work ?

Thank you!

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2018 09:27AM by cnah66.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: other PC can visit. web server PC can't.(sorry for change many times)
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: May 03, 2018 10:29AM

First the `Put Online" and "Put Offline" are basically defunct in WAMPServer 3. That is why this menu is not visible automatically anymore and you have to search the options menu to activate it. I suggest you turn this option off again in the Options.

As all sites including `localhost` are and should be defined as Virtual Hosts, the definitions in the individual sites within the Virtual Host definition file and the access right on each of those takes precidence over anything defined in the httpd.conf file.

If you would like an answer regarding the Virtual Hosts please post the httpd-vhosts.conf file. Feel free to obfiscate anything you think is private but please make sure they still make logical sense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2018 10:30AM by RiggsFolly.

Posted by: cnah66 (60.173.239.---)
Date: May 04, 2018 02:38AM

Thank you for your kindly anwser. The problem(chrome"ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED")is solved.

so I needn't click "Put Online", I just need to edit "httpd-vhosts.conf" change all "Require local" to "Require all granted" and then restart Apache service. then other PC can visit my web. am I right?

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: May 04, 2018 10:12AM

Yes, that s the basic idea.

Although if you are just trying to get access to the sites from pc's inside your local network I would suggest using the

Require ip 192.168.1

Note I only used the first 3 quartiles of the ip address, thus allowing any pc with an ip address starting with those 3 quartiles access.
Of course check what ip address range you router is using.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.