Not able to install wampserver3.1.0_x64.exe in 64 bit computer
Posted by: mdasiff007 (103.208.201.---)
Date: December 05, 2017 11:04AM

I'm not able to install wampserver3.1.0_x64.exe in my pc.
I checked in both win64 and win32, but receiving same error
==>Remeber: I don't have skype and IIS.
I also followed the documentation whcih is appearing in installation window, and intstalled "redistributable packages VC9, VC10, VC11, VC13 , VC14 and VC15
" from given link::

-- VC9 Packages (Visual C++ 2008 SP1)
[www.microsoft.com]
[www.microsoft.com]
-- VC10 Packages (Visual C++ 2010 SP1)
[www.microsoft.com]
[www.microsoft.com]
-- VC11 Packages (Visual C++ 2012 Update 4)
The two files VSU4\vcredist_x86.exe and VSU4\vcredist_x64.exe to be download are on the same page: [www.microsoft.com]
-- VC13 Packages] (Visual C++ 2013)
The two files VSU4\vcredist_x86.exe and VSU4\vcredist_x64.exe to be download are on the same page: [www.microsoft.com]
-- VC14 Packages (Visual C++ 2015 Update 3)
The two files vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe to be download are on the same page:
[www.microsoft.com]
- VC15 Redistribuable (Visual C++ 2017)
[go.microsoft.com]
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2017 x86
[go.microsoft.com]

===> All downloaded software I was intalled as administrator but still getting same error

Error 1::
The programme can't start because api-ms-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll is missing
Error 2::
The programme can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not able to install wampserver3.1.0_x64.exe in 64 bit computer
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: December 05, 2017 11:56AM

Hi

The missing dll api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is installed with a Windows update. To resolve this issue, download and install the Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows from Microsoft.

As the wampmanager.exe program (the W icon in your system tray) is still a 32bit executable, you also need to install the 32bit version of the MSVCR120.dll for this to run.

As mentioned in the WAMPServer 3 All you need to know document If you have a 64-bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64bit versions of all the MSVC Runtime libraries when using Wampserver 64 bit.
Remember Windows 64bit will happily run both 32 and 64 bit code. You may find these 32 bit libraries are also required for other software that you may wish to run. So installing them is not any sort of issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.