Wordpress woocommerce issue
Posted by: CompleteSuites (91.84.208.---)
Date: April 24, 2018 03:28PM

Hi,
I am using WAMP for the development and Testing of a Live site (www.completesuites.co.uk)

The admin side of wordpress works fine but i am getting this error on the hompage of the Local site

(localhost/completesuites)

"
( ! ) Fatal error: Uncaught WC_Data_Exception: Invalid billing email address in C:\wamp\www\completesuites\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\abstracts\abstract-wc-data.php on line 753
( ! ) WC_Data_Exception: Invalid billing email address in C:\wamp\www\completesuites\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\abstracts\abstract-wc-data.php on line 753
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0004 360056 {main}( ) ...\index.php:0
2 0.0007 361792 require( 'C:\wamp\www\completesuites\wp-blog-header.php' ) ...\index.php:17
3 0.0011 376032 require_once( 'C:\wamp\www\completesuites\wp-load.php' ) ...\wp-blog-header.php:13
4 0.0015 383792 require_once( 'C:\wamp\www\completesuites\wp-config.php' ) ...\wp-load.php:37
5 0.0023 471400 require_once( 'C:\wamp\www\completesuites\wp-settings.php' ) ...\wp-config.php:89
6 0.8994 75493160 do_action( ) ...\wp-settings.php:450
7 0.8994 75493456 WP_Hook->do_action( ) ...\plugin.php:453
8 0.8994 75493480 WP_Hook->apply_filters( ) ...\class-wp-hook.php:310
9 0.9102 75482944 WooCommerce->init( ) ...\class-wp-hook.php:286
10 1.0292 75912392 WC_Customer->__construct( ) ...\class-woocommerce.php:477
11 1.0327 75979248 WC_Data_Store->read( ) ...\class-wc-customer.php:117
12 1.0327 75979248 WC_Customer_Data_Store_Session->read( ) ...\class-wc-data-store.php:149
13 1.0329 75981832 WC_Customer->set_billing_email( ) ...\class-wc-customer-data-store-session.php:108
14 1.0330 75981880 WC_Customer->error( ) ...\class-wc-customer.php:983
"

any suggestion as to how to fix this would be great?

thanks
James

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wordpress woocommerce issue
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: April 24, 2018 03:31PM

Hi,

This is not a WAMPServer issue We are not here to solve all the I'lls of the universe.

If you have a Wordpress / WooCommerce issue please try asking for help on the relevant forums

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2018 03:31PM by RiggsFolly.

Date: April 24, 2018 03:37PM

Hi,

Sorry, i was informed by Woo support team that it was not a Woocommerce issue and they directed/linked me to your forum here stating originally that it was a hosting issue? but obviously, you are saying that it's not a server/hosting issue?

Date: April 24, 2018 04:04PM

Hi

Invalid billing email address

Either there is a bad email address on your database?
Or the user entered a bad email address
Or your config contains a bad email address.

I am guessing the other team were just trying to get rid of you.

But basically its not their issue and its not a WAMPServer issue, it pretty much has to be a user of data issue.

Out of interest, do you have an email server configured or are you using off PC SMTP emailing ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: April 24, 2018 04:18PM

Hi,

Thanks any help is appreciated so the issue lies with something I have done migrating the live site over.

Your suggestions helped me find the issue:

I had used a migrator to bring the site and database over to the local site and the 'find & replace' feature i used

had changed the email address of the admin user to match the local site address (localhost) as well as deleting

all the user information, including the billing email address. Inputting a email address here fixed the issue.

I know it wasn't your job to help but you did anyway

Thank you,

James

Date: April 24, 2018 04:34PM

Get it where you can man!

Glad I was of some use.

I call this the Cardboard Analyst approach to problem solving.
Tell someone who has no idea what you are talking about what your problem is, and often in trying to explain the issue clearly, you stumble upon the solution.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2018 05:03PM by RiggsFolly.

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: April 24, 2018 04:34PM

Hi,

> (localhost/completesuites)
It seems you don't use VirtualHost for your local site.
I inform you that (almost) all hosting providers use VirtualHost to host their customers' sites.
For the moment, this doesn't seem to be a problem for you, but one day or another, expect to come across errors solely due to the fact that you don't use VirtualHost, especially with Wordpress.
See The need for Virtual Host

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: April 24, 2018 04:56PM

Cheers,

Ill definitely look into the virtual host

thumbs up

thanks again dude

James

Posted by: Hititea (---.viti.pf)
Date: September 23, 2020 10:00AM

Hellow,
I will post the solution since i would like to remember if another error like that occurs.

**Same error occur :**
During migrating my website to WAMP.

**Check :**
Email fields in Administrator roles update to xxx@localhost
Since there is WC plugin activated there is 2 fields maybe more with other plugin using WC i don't know with your install

**Solution(s) :**
In Backend > Users > Email Fields that goes like xxx@localhost (or _another magic name_)
1. Change all the email fields in backend to your true email _**OR**_
2. Change in database in users and wc_customers_lookup tables (if you cannot access backend)

Check other admin accounts to see if localhost didn't overwrite your email.

Like that i will remember and maybe help someone in my case !
Thank you for this post.

Best regards

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.