Error windows 10
Posted by: angelotos (---.29.220.18.elda.cableworld.es)
Date: April 15, 2018 08:44PM

Wamp doesn't work on windows 10, I get several errors when I install it and also I get the status icons in different colours of green, for example, orange or red.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Error windows 10
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: April 15, 2018 09:20PM

Hi,

You are peremptory when you say that Wampserver does not work with Windows 10.
You wrote that there were errors at the installation, but we still need to say what those errors are, what their exact wording and terms are.
Nevertheless, even without the exact terms, I can easily deduce that like far too many people, you didn't read the displayed instructions just before the installation actually started and yet, it's well displayed:

« --- Installation of Wampserver ---
BEFORE proceeding with the installation of Wampserver, you must ensure that certain elements are installed on your system, otherwise Wampserver will absolutely not run, and in addition, the installation will be faulty and you need to remove Wampserver BEFORE installing the elements that were missing. »

You can find all these instructions in the wamp/install.txt file

See also item 20 and 20-a of TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS

See also WAMPserver 3 - All you need to know

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Re: Error windows 10
Posted by: Kirk (---.dhcp.roch.mn.charter.com)
Date: April 16, 2018 06:13PM

I've been running WAMP on Windows 10 since 10's inception and have never had any issues. I think you've got a issue with operator error.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.