Tray Menu
Posted by: rom (---.avtlg.ru)
Date: April 13, 2018 03:58PM

Writes an error when starting the vamp server: An error has ocurred in Aestan Tray Menu. Error occurred after reinstalling windows

Re: Tray Menu
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: April 13, 2018 05:01PM

Hi,

Please READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

We are neither diviners nor sorcerers and to say that there is an error is, to say the least, sibylline.
Please give the exact and complete text of the error.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: April 14, 2018 03:50PM

The important part here is most likely to be AFTER RE-INSTALLING WINDOWS

DID YOU REINSTALL ALL THE MSVC RUNTIME LIBRARIES I bet you didn't !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: April 14, 2018 04:04PM

Hi,

After reinstalling Windows without losing already installed applications, you need to perform some checks, as RiggsFolly wrote.

- 1 - - Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
And you will find all the packages on [wampserver.aviatechno.net] in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.

- 2 - If it is not already done, apply Update 3.1.3 to your version of Wampserver
Wampserver update 3.1.3

- 3 - After reinstalling Windows, there is also a very good chance that the services needed to wampserver have been removed or disabled or modified.
It is therefore necessary to reinstall these services and with the right execution paths, to do this, you must perform the following operations, even if the Wampmanager icon is not green :
- Left-Click -> Apache -> Service administration -> Remove service
- Left-Click -> MySQL -> Service administration -> Remove service
- Left-Click -> MariaDB -> Service administration -> Remove service

- Left-Click -> Apache -> Service administration -> Install service
- Left-Click -> MySQL -> Service administration -> Install service
- Left-Click -> MariaDB -> Service administration -> Install service

- Left-Click -> Start all services

With Wampserver 3.1.3, there is a tool t(o do that:
- Right-Click -> Tools -> Miscellaneous -> Reinstall all services

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2018 06:33PM by Otomatic.

Date: April 15, 2018 11:51AM

When I try to start a wamp server icon at all, it does not pop up only the error box: An error has ocurred in Aestan Tray Menu.

Date: April 15, 2018 11:55AM

Have you installed ALL the MSVC Runtimes as suggested yet?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: April 15, 2018 12:19PM

MSVC all installed

Date: April 15, 2018 12:28PM

when I tried to open the file php.ini editor, the message appears: the "phpForApache.ini" object that this label refers to is changed or moved, and the label no longer works

Date: April 15, 2018 12:40PM

I would uninstall WAMPServer
Then manually delete the C:\wamp folder (or wherever you installed it)

Then install WAMPServer again. If the MSVC runtimes are not there, some of the install may not work correctly. Thats why the first dialog from the install tells you to check that these MSVC Runtime ARE installed.

Date: April 15, 2018 12:47PM

I do not want to delete the wamp there ready site, I need the site to save, help save the site.

Date: April 15, 2018 01:04PM

So copy your site somewhere out of the wamp folder

Do the reinstall as above and then copy the site back to wampserver

Date: April 15, 2018 02:32PM

1) how to copy a database?
2) I have installed on my computer wamp php 5.6.31

Date: April 15, 2018 03:08PM

If WAMPServer does not start how did you create a database?

If you did I assume you already have a backup that you created the database from.

Is your WAMPServer icon (the Aestan Tray) working now?

Date: April 15, 2018 08:14PM

I had a wamp server on my computer, I created a site, then I had to reinstall windows, windows and wamp server on different disks, after reinstalling windows the wamp server stopped running and the wamp server icon does not work.
I did not make any backup copies of the database.

Date: April 16, 2018 01:28AM

Ok so

1) you need to install all the MSVC runtimes.

2) Start WAMPServer

3) Re-Install the Apache and MySQL services using the WAMPServer icon like this

- left click wamp icon -> Apache -> Service administration -> Install Service
- left click wamp icon -> MySQL -> Service administration -> Install Service

You should then be back to where you were before installing the new windows.

Then of course do a backup of your databases so this is not an issue next time

Date: April 16, 2018 10:19AM

This is not possible because the wamp icon does not work it does not exist

Date: April 16, 2018 12:45PM

Go to your wamp folder and look for wampmanager.exe

make a shortcut of that exe and place it on your desktop

Launch wampmanager (the wampmanager.exe shortcut you just created)

Now you shoudl see WAMPManager in your system tray.

Date: April 16, 2018 01:35PM

I know how to make a shortcut when I run the WAMP writes the error described above, I do not have the wamp server icons. I dial in the browser localhost can not access the site

Date: April 16, 2018 02:00PM

I can only think that you have NOT installed all the MSVC Runtimes correctly.

Can you run this tool: Checks VC++ packages installed and show us the output from a Screen Shot

Please remember if you are on a 64bit Windows machine even if you are using the 64bit WAMPServer you MUST install the 32bit AND 64bit MSVC Runtimes as wampmanager.exe is still a 32bit executable.

You can download ALL the installs for both 32 bit and 64 bit MSVC Runtimes all_vc_redist_x86_x64.zip

Run each again and when you receive the prompt answer REPAIR so we can be sure that are all loaded properly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2018 01:38PM by Otomatic.

Date: April 17, 2018 12:27PM

Thanks for the help my site works again !!!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2018 10:51AM by rom.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.