Manual Uninstall
Posted by: curtlarson (---.biz.bhn.net)
Date: March 23, 2018 09:16PM

I just installed WampServer, but the installation failed--red icons.

Msg: The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

Try to reinstall, proceeds fine until I get: "The selected installation folder already contains an installation of Wampserver. Select another folder for this installation." If I create a new folder, will this break any links?

I try to uninstall but the uninstall fails: "C:\wamp64\unins000.dat" file is corrupted. Cannot uninstall.

Program is not listed in Control Panel programs.

Only log is Apache install.log, no errors listed.

How do I uninstall this manually? Deleting files, OK, what to delete in the registry? Any other files/directories to delete?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Manual Uninstall
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: March 23, 2018 11:41PM

Hi

There is a BIG FAT Dialog, the first in the install process that tells you to check that all the MSVC Runtimes are installed before continuing.
Not much point having it if you dont read it !!!!

We even provide a downloadable set of these MSVC runtimes at the bottom of this page

And lots of instructions here on a sticky post which you could have read before starting the process.

Anyhow, install all the runtime libraries as instructed.
Then delete the C:\WAMP or C:\WAMP64 folder manually.

Then re-install WAMPServer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.