icon-orange,
127.0.0.1 localhost
::1 localhost,
localhost-yes,
8a-no,
9-yes,
11-Avira,
c:/wamp64

The icon was green, but for some reason, stays orange, localhost and phpmyadmin working ok.

I'm trying to debug a php website in visual studio code.

I installed XDebug extension.
I started the debugger, then submitted a form.
The debugger opened Context.php located at
C:\wamp64\apps\phpmyadmin4.7.4\vendor\phpmyadmin\sql-parser\src
and as I stepped over the code, I got the following exception

PhpMyAdmin\SqlParser\Exceptions\LoaderException: Specified context ("\PhpMyAdmin\SqlParser\Contexts\ContextMySql50710"winking smiley does not exist.

Contexts folder is under src, not SqlParser as stated in the exception.
C:\wamp64\apps\phpmyadmin4.7.4\vendor\phpmyadmin\sql-parser\src\Contexts contains
ContextMySql50000.php,ContextMySql50100.php,ContextMySql50500.php,ContextMySql50600.php,ContextMySql50700.php

What does this mean?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2018 12:50AM by RiggsFolly.

Re: PhpMyAdmin\SqlParser\Exceptions\LoaderException:
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: March 05, 2018 12:54AM

1. If you cannot be bothered to make your question readable ..... WHY SHOULD WE BOTHER READING IT ?

2. WAMPServer comes with XDEBUG pre installed, so my guess is you screwed up the XDEBUG installation

3. Looks like you may also have screwed up phpMyAdmin as well. Did you try installing that as well?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: rpjd (37.228.229.---)
Date: March 05, 2018 01:11AM

Sorry about that. What I meant, should have stated is that I installed xDebug extension in VSC, not wamp. If that screwed up XDebug in wamp, lesson learned. I have backed up up my database so, I'll re-install wamp. Thanks for the insight anyway.

Date: March 05, 2018 02:40PM

Hi

I am no Visual Studio expert, but if you are using VS are you using IIS or Apache for your webserver?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: rpjd (37.228.229.---)
Date: March 05, 2018 08:20PM

Apache, its Visual Studio Code, not Visual Studio. I re-installed wamp, so that that problem is resolved. I'm trying to get the XDebug extension to work in VSC, its docs recommends changing the XDebug config in ini as follows

xdebug.remote_enable = off
to
xdebug.remote_enable = 1
and adding
xdebug.remote_autostart = 1

Despite this, the XDebug extension isn't doing anything.

Date: March 06, 2018 12:34AM

Hi

I think you may be better served if you ask this question on a VS help site

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.