can't run wamp error 0000c7b occur
Posted by: sheetal_iitk (47.8.157.---)
Date: February 25, 2018 03:40PM

i have installed all redistributable of Microsoft still it shows error " THE APPLICATION WAS UNABLE TO START CORRECTLY (0x000007b) . CLICK OK to close the application" I have AMD processor 2.20GHZ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: can't run wamp error 0000c7b occur
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: February 25, 2018 03:55PM

Hi,

- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
And you will find all the packages on [wampserver.aviatechno.net] in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.

If packages are missing, you must uninstall Wampserver completely, verify that the services (*) have been uninstalled, verify that the installation folder has been removed, then restart Windows and install Wampserver 3.1.0 as administrator.

(*) wampapache, wampmysqld, wampmariadb for 32 bit installation
wampapache64, wampmysqld64, wampmariadb64 for 32 bit installation

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: Kazaro (---.dynamic.isp.telekom.rs)
Date: February 26, 2018 10:53PM

I have the same problem but I instaled every vc redist but there is still that eror.I realy dont know what to do,this is my third day trying to solve this proble.PLEASE HELP

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: February 27, 2018 11:32AM

Hi,

If you installed Wampserver BEFORE checking that all VC++ packages were present, you must uninstall Wampserver and then reinstall it "as an administrator".

Are you up to date for all Windows updates? (Windows Update).

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.