Wordpress error
Posted by: mbommena (110.140.108.---)
Date: July 31, 2017 09:05AM

Hi,

I have just recently installed wamp64 and trying to install wordpress. I have followed the instructions and have included the wordpress folder in the www folder of wampserver and named it. When I try to get to my url : [localhost], it throwsup an error message as below. Not sure what I need to do :

"Warning: require_once(C:\wamp64\www\sssglobal/wp-includes/load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp64\www\sssglobal\wp-load.php on line 49"

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\wamp64\www\sssglobal/wp-includes/load.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp64\www\sssglobal\wp-load.php on line 49.

Appreciate help and direction to get over this error.

Thanks
Mohana

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wordpress error
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: July 31, 2017 10:07AM

Hi

We don not support WordPress installation issues.

However we do know that they work better when installed into a Virtual Host, please see THE NEED for VIRTUAL HOSTS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.