Wamp 32 bit version - where can I get it, download link on site doesn't work.
Posted by: freespirit (---.plus.com)
Date: January 20, 2018 06:03PM

Hello

Loyal to Wamp, love it, but I have had to change my machine and I require the 32 bit version and am having problems finding a copy. The link on the website doesn't work, am I missing something?

free

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wamp 32 bit version - where can I get it, download link on site doesn't work.
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: January 20, 2018 06:08PM

Re: Wamp 32 bit version - where can I get it, download link on site doesn't work.
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: January 20, 2018 07:07PM

Did you check our backup Repo, its so much easier to navigate than SourceForge

Backup Repo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: freespirit (---.plus.com)
Date: January 20, 2018 09:21PM

Hi Otomatic, Hi Riggs..

Thank you for your replies. WAMPserver 3 - All you need to know was in fact the first place I looked, but blinded by all the newish info I actually missed the link. Went back read it again, found it, clicked and downloaded, so thank you! No, but will return to explore further Riggs, thank you for that info.

I know you guys patience may wear thin when people do not read the FAQ's, update info and forum answers. Not me, I am a loyal wamp supporter who pays attention to all the details if I understand them, and execute logically in a step by step fashion, plus In a world of electronic customer service and inumerate options to choose from on the telephone, I appreciate the direct attention of the moderators!

I've got the 'Green' light. May be back, but lets hope there is no need.

kindest regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2018 09:22PM by freespirit.

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: January 21, 2018 08:22PM

FreeSpirit,

Thanks for the nice response. It does not happen very often.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: January 21, 2018 09:02PM

Thanks FreeSpirit

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.