wamp server installation problem
Posted by: Jewel khan (116.58.201.---)
Date: December 30, 2017 12:13PM

i am new in this forum.that's why i will be pleased if i get help this side. by the way , my problem is i can not install wamp server problem ? i can not find any icon that i share a screenshot.finally show me "the program can't start because VCRNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer.Try installing the program to fix this problem."help me anyone kindly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wamp server installation problem
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 30, 2017 03:13PM

Hi,

Why didn't you read the pre-requisites posted just before the Wampserver installation actually started?

- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
And you will find all the packages on [wampserver.aviatechno.net] in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.

However, since not all the required VC++ packages were present before Wampserver was installed, you may need to uninstall Wampserver and then reinstall when all VC++ packages are installed.

- If it is not already done, apply Update 3.1.1 to your version of Wampserver
Wampserver update 3.1.1

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.