Php-win.exe 0xc000007b Error when I am opening WampServer
Posted by: Suchandan (---.fon-bd.net)
Date: December 19, 2017 02:47PM

I am using windows 7 64 bit. I installed wamp server version wampserver3.1.0_x64. But its not working its showing a Error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0007b). Click OK to close the application.

I Installed in proper way. Can anyone help me?

Suchandan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Php-win.exe 0xc000007b Error when I am opening WampServer
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: December 19, 2017 03:12PM

Hi,

- Verify that all VC ++ packages are installed and with the latest versions.
To do this, use the tool:
Checks VC++ packages installed
And you will find all the packages on [wampserver.aviatechno.net] in section Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
Do not forget that if you have a 64 bit Windows, you must install both 32 and 64 bit versions of each package.
You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator.
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.

In addition, if Wampserver was installed when you were not up to date in the VC++ packages, you may need to uninstall Wampserver to reinstall it once all packages are up-to-date.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: BoltStrike (---.hsd1.de.comcast.net)
Date: June 09, 2019 02:21AM

I'm having the same error. I followed all of the instructions Otomatic gave and all of the instructions in the Troubleshooting Tips, still getting the same error every time.

Posted by: oldmanjim (---.hnremote.net)
Date: June 20, 2019 05:41PM

First of all thanks for the WAMPserver package!

I have a working installation on a Win8/32. Trying to install on a Win10/64 with some difficulty.

So I have downloaded the latest WAMPserver and the VC++ files for both 32 and 64 bits.

I presume that I should extract the VC++ files before trying to install the WAMPservers?

Should I extract the VC++ files to the appropriate Windows/System32 and Windows/SysWOW64 directory??

Any help will be appreciate!

Jim

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: June 20, 2019 06:12PM

Hi,

> Should I extract the VC++ files to the appropriate Windows/System32 and Windows/SysWOW64 directory??
NO.

I know that English is not my native language and that sometimes I can misunderstand, but I wonder what you don't understand in:

« You must install each package "as an administrator", so right-click the exe file and then run as Administrator. »

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: oldmanjim (---.hnremote.net)
Date: June 20, 2019 09:38PM

Sometimes difficult to see the trees because the forest is in the way!!!

Once all the VC++ were installed as "administrator" all is well in the land of cotton! Atleast as far as my WAMPserver installation is concerned. I did have to restart all services as suggested, but the icon turned green after that.

Sometimes one looks but can't see. Thanks for the help!

Jim/KC4HW

Posted by: kaweesha (112.134.114.---)
Date: July 10, 2019 05:30PM

hi

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: July 10, 2019 05:41PM

Kaweesha,

Are you just being friendly or do you habe a question.
If you have a question please start a new thread

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.