Wampserver 3-32 is missing?
Posted by: Wampar (---.31.24.93.rev.sfr.net)
Date: October 31, 2017 09:46AM

Hi,

While trying to download WAMPserver 3, I see that both Windows versions (64 and 32) stands for the same file (64) with the same size (421Mo)!
Actually, when I choose to download either version 64 or 32, the downloaded file is the same in both cases (version 64) and when I install the supposedly 32, I have it as 64!
So, it seems that there is no Windows32 version?
Can someone advice please, if there are two versions of wamp 3 for windows 32 and 64 or only 64?

Thank you,
Regards,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wampserver 3-32 is missing?
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: October 31, 2017 09:49AM

Hi

Yes there are both for both32bit and 64bit WAMPServer.

Try using the Backup repository Found here it is easier to understand and pick what you want than SourceForge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Re: Wampserver 3-32 is missing?
Posted by: Wampar (---.31.24.93.rev.sfr.net)
Date: October 31, 2017 10:14AM

Many thanks for the links.
In fact, I downloaded the files from the Wampserver's page but it redirected me to the Sourceforge pages!
I do not know how and why this happens!
Anyway, thanks again and I am now downloading the right file and will try to install it soon after.

Regards,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.