Updates not displaying
Posted by: rpjd (37.228.231.---)
Date: October 20, 2017 02:30PM

Windows10-64bit,version-3.0.6,apache-2.4.23,php-5.6.25,mysql-5.7.14,icon-green,127.0.0.1 localhost ::1 localhost,localhost-yes,8a-no,9-yes,Avira,c:/wamp64.
I have two forms, form one does an insert then redirects to form two which does an update and an insert. The insert in form one and update in form two are queries on the same table. The insert on form two (a different table) can only execute if the update is successful (returns true). The insert on form one works, and the insert on form two works(data displays). This implies that the update on form two works, but no data from the update displays in the updated table. If execute() returns true, it must have executed successfully, so why no data?. I checked using mysql console and confirmed the updated data is not appearing in the table (I checked this to eliminate the possibility of the data being entered in to table, but phpmyadmin somehow not displaying it). Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Updates not displaying
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: October 21, 2017 07:39PM

Hi, sorry but this is not a coding assistance site, this site is for people having issues getting wampserver running.I might suggest that you update to the latest version of wampserver which is 3.1.0 you can find a link to the updates if you read the wampserver all you need to know page that you can find on the forum menu. It is also very very difficult to debug code that we cannot see, in fact almost as difficult as reading you question. So if you decide to ask a question like this on an appropriate site like stackoverflow.com can i suggest that you also include some code when you ask your question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.