Problems with queries not executing
Posted by: bjmag94 (58.178.200.---)
Date: October 13, 2017 04:03AM

Hi I am trying to get my site live (which I already have) but there is a lot of queries that aren't making entries to the database, but before I transfered from a VPS they were working find, I will provide one example..
Not sure whether it is because of the mysql_real_escape_string or not?
I am slowly getting there with converting my code to mysqli, there is just do much to go through..

Here is the code, it's not making the entries into the 'member_mail' table, is anyone able to tell me what is going on here? And how can I fix it?
Thank you

Code snippet: [pastebin.com]

Re: Problems with queries not executing
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: October 13, 2017 10:27AM

Hi,

Sorry but this forum is for php coding issues.

I would suggest that you start by looking at your error logs `\wamp\log\....`

If you are using PHP7 the problem is obvious because the `mysql_` api does not exist in PHP7, but you do not give us any useful information to go on.

For future reference, we need this information at the start of any question so we know a little about your environment READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.