addons for wampserver 2.4
Posted by: Brio2017 (41.202.241.---)
Date: August 03, 2017 12:25PM

I am using Wampserver 2.4 (64-bit) on Windows 8.1. Everything works fine on the default settings, but the project I am taking require Php 5.6 or higher. I know it is possible to set up Wamp to work with multiple versions of a language, but after hours of attempts and following various directions found on Google, I have failed to get this working.
I have been searching for addons to install but also been unsuccessful.
If someone could help I would be grateful

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: addons for wampserver 2.4
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: August 03, 2017 01:11PM

I would suggest backing up all your databases and sites then installing WAMPServer 3

WAMPServer 3 comes with access to lots of different ADDONS for lots of versions of PHP/Apache/MySQL and even MariaDB

Then restore you sites and database

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Re: addons for wampserver 2.4
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: August 03, 2017 02:33PM

Hi,

There is no addon or upgrade to Wampserver 3 for Wampserver 2.4.
You must install a new version 3.0.6 by following the instructions of: Install a new release of Wampserver

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.