missing dll
Posted by: blakbord (180.190.90.---)
Date: September 12, 2016 07:34PM

I already installed the following..

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (64x)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (64x)

after installing wampserver 3.0.4 VCRUNTIME140.dll missing and MSVCR110.dll error appear.. when I check my System32 folder those dll were there.. I already tried to reinstall them but same thing happen and also search for some answers but still the same.. anyone can help me fix this? thanks in advance..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: missing dll
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 12, 2016 08:07PM

Hi,

This is not because a DLL is present as VC++ package is installed. A VC++ package is more DLL that must be installed and not copied, otherwise; they are not recorded by the system.

Also, as you have a Windows 64-bit, you must install both packages - 64 AND 32 bits - of each VC++ packages, even if you only use 64-bit WampServer.

On this page http://wampserver.aviatechno.net/ you can donwload a tool Checks VC++ packages installed to check if the VC++ packages needed to Wampserver 3 are installed correctly.
On the same web page, there are all the VC++ packages you need to install.

Download the tool and run it - as an administrator - and install the missing packages to the tool say you that all required packages for WampServer are properly installed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2016 08:08PM by Otomatic.

Re: missing dll
Posted by: blakbord (180.190.90.---)
Date: September 12, 2016 08:23PM

@otomatic, I'll try this sir.. thanks..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.