full_php_browscap.ini
Posted by: KianWilliam (---.sabanet.ir)
Date: June 25, 2017 10:45AM

To whom it may concern:
I downloaded full_php_browscap.ini and place it at the same place with php.ini of php folder version (I did not put the downloaded file under extras folder), I modified the php.ini file and the proper path is given there.
I restarted wamp.
Now when I download something with composer of zend, the first line is as this: can not read full_php_browscap.ini on line 0.
I unblocked the file, the permissions for users, administrators, etc all has got read permittance.
What could be the problem?
Kian William Nowrouzian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: full_php_browscap.ini
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: June 26, 2017 02:59PM

Hi,

I think your issue is related to there bing 2 `php.ini` files.

One that is used by PHP When run under Apache, and one that is used for the PHP CLI.

When you edit the `php.ini` file using the wampmanager menu's it amends the one used by Apache.

You have to also amend the one used by the PHP CLI, but you do this manually.

Edit `\wamp\bin\php\php{version}\php.ini` with a decent editor and also add in the link to the `browsercap.ini` file in there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Re: full_php_browscap.ini
Posted by: KianWilliam (---.sabanet.ir)
Date: June 28, 2017 08:34AM

Thank you for the response, you are absolutely right, I knew there must be 2 php.ini, first I modified php.ini belong to php version folder, then I went to apache folder actually in the bin folder under apache version folder, there I found a symlink to php.ini, I thought it is a link to php.ini file in php folder and the php.ini under apache shall be updated automatically after server restart.
Then I asked here and I just did the proper change in the apache one's php.ini from the wamp menu
best regards
Kian William Nowrouzian

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.