Services Not Starting
Posted by: YBTD (---.access.telenet.be)
Date: June 10, 2017 04:23PM

I have the same problem since yesterday, didn't do anything and it just stopped working. I tried a reinstall but that didn't work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2017 04:51PM by Otomatic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Services Not Starting
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: June 10, 2017 04:53PM

HI,

Your message has been moved.
To avoid mixing responses to different problems, it is not desirable to interfere in the discussion of another, except to provide a solution.

Please READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: June 10, 2017 06:35PM

Hi sorry for that, I will post the solution in the original topic then, because I found it to got it working for me

Date: June 10, 2017 06:51PM

Hi,

Your "solution" is not one, it is bad tinkering, without knowing what you do or why you do it.
There is absolutely nothing to modify by hand in httpd.conf. All the necessary tools are part of Wampmanager.

Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Date: June 10, 2017 07:02PM

Yeah right, that's why it doesn't work, if you have a solution, please share then

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2017 07:03PM by YBTD.

Date: June 10, 2017 08:48PM

Hi,

> if you have a solution, please share then
In order to find a solution to a problem, it is necessary to know all the ins and outs of the problem.
And that is not the case, you still have not answered the questions asked: READ (and answer) BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION

On the other hand, there are various contributions on this forum that are locked at the top of the list, for example: TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS

A well-asked question has already been half resolved.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.