Wampserver 3.0.4 fall down without any obvious reason
Posted by: hugocz (---.cable.net.co)
Date: April 18, 2017 03:07AM

Hello everybody.
I have a server, the os is windows server 2016 (64 bits). The wampserver version is 3.0.4 (64 bits). Apache 2.4.1.8, php 5.6.1.9, mysql 5.7.1.1.
I have some aplications running in it. They are running well but sometimes the websites do not work and the wampserver is green yet (The guess is: if the wampserver is green all website have to work good),
all services are running. I don't know why or what is it happening with the server. Always I have to restar the server and the aplications begin to work again.
The code is protected by ioncube. I had these aplications in wampserver 2.5 and this issue never happened.
The logs of apache does not show any error.
I can't reproduce this error, it happen anytime.
Can someone help me please, I am becoming crazy.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2017 05:23PM by hugocz.

Re: Wampserver 3.0.4 fall down without any obvious reason
Date: April 18, 2017 04:58PM

In this link: [forum.wampserver.com], it says <<Nota 16-1 : Apache and PHP in 64-bit versions are considered experimental and are reserved for Geeks and especially not for beginners, especially since they bring absolutely nothing more to the environment than the 32bit versions. And in fact you may have trouble getting some of the less mainstream extensions compiled for the 64bit Apache and/or PHP.>> Date: August 17, 2015 10:49PM.
But I read later to the versión 3, php will be working in 64-bit version not experimental.
[forum.wampserver.com]
► Las compilaciones anteriores a php 7.0 fueron experimentales. A partir de la versión 3.0.0 php está compilado completamente a 64 bits y ya dejaron de ser experimentales.

I don't think the problem is happening for 64 bit.

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: April 18, 2017 05:32PM

All 64bit PHP versions BEFORE PHP7 were considered experimental in windows as they never quite sorted out 64bit integers.

After PHP7 PHP is NOT considered Experimental as it is a true 64bit implementation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: April 21, 2017 05:07PM

Other especifications:
so windows server 2016 R2 (64 bits).
wampserver version 3.0.4 (64 bits).
Apache 2.4.1.8,
php 5.6.1.9, (The code is protected by ioncube)
mysql 5.7.1.1.

8 - Do you have access to localhost (Homepage WampServer)? NO
8a - If so, is there an error message at the bottom of the page? You can't access to this website
9 - Do you have access to phpMyAdmin? NO
10 - If you refer to an error message, please include the EXACT wording of the error in your post: "" You can't access to this website
11 - If you use an Antivirus and / or Firewall, please include the names of these. The server does not have any firewall. The net use fortigate. The antivirus is Windows defender.
12 - What is the full path to the installation of WampServer (eg D:\wamp\) F:\mwamp\

Do you want to see the logs?

The issue is Apache stops responding and it does not show any error or message. However from other website (From different server) we were making inserts to the database's server that has the issue and these insertions were successful while the problem happened. Remember that the service is green in this problematic server, What is happening?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.