very strange problem with file names
Posted by: LivingThis (---.cm-6-1d.dynamic.ziggo.nl)
Date: March 13, 2016 12:40PM

Hi there

I'm having a very strange problem, I don't know if it is related to WAMP or PHP or another language but I would like to have some advice.

I created some css and put it in an existing style sheet.

The css script didn't work, unless I changed the name of the class.

If I remove the part towards another style sheet and use the old name then it works too.

What is this? Is this hacking? or is it a virus? Or are this known bugs?

And .... this is not the first time I have it. Months ago I allegedly had the same problem, I had to change the name of a php script and then it worked fine. (If I remember well it had to do with version 13 which didnt work back then but giving it another name worked )

What is this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: very strange problem with file names
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: March 13, 2016 02:55PM

Hi,

Version 13 of what? WAMPServer does not have a Version 13 of anything that I can think of!

This sounds like a simple cacheing issue, try CTRL+F5 to clear the browser cache when you amend things like CSS and they do not take immediate effect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2016 03:54PM by RiggsFolly.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.