problems with site on localhost (Cherry_Dynamic_Css_Utilities)
Posted by: meliais (---.in-addr.btcentralplus.com)
Date: December 19, 2016 02:26PM

Hi, I am having problems with site on localhost but works fine on LIVE site , In orange, I get Warnings (displayed 8 times) : Missing argument 1 for Cherry_Dynamic_Css_Utilities::typography_font_family(), called in C:\Wamp\www\elbahair\wp-content\themes\durand\cherry-framework\modules\cherry-dynamic-css\cherry-dynamics-css.php on line 390 and defined in C:\Wamp\www\elbahair\wp-content\themes\durand\cherry-framework\modules\cherry-dynamic-css\inc\class-cherry-dynamic-css-utilities.php on line 671. The preg_replace_callback() is in blue. Is there anyone who can help, I have asked the support team from where I purchased the template but they have said it is an WAMPSERVER issue and to take it up with them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: problems with site on localhost (Cherry_Dynamic_Css_Utilities)
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: December 19, 2016 03:27PM

Well in so far as WAMPServer is reporting all the errors that exist within the Template I suppose you could say that it is WAMPServers fault.

But in reality it is because the Theme you have purchased has been badly coded.

WAMPServer does not invent errors it is only reporting them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.