wampserver 64 bits with php extension oci8_12c
Posted by: snyman_t (196.11.239.---)
Date: December 02, 2016 09:33AM

Hi

I am really battling to get wampserver 64 bits 3.0.6 to work with an oci8_12c extension.

I have installed 64 bit oracle client libraries version 12.1.0. And I am using Toad 64 bit on the same machine with this 64 bit oracle client without any issue......

I also see no errors in apache_error.log or php_error.log when I start the server.

It's only when I connect to the database using oci_connect function in a php file that my browser just returns a ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error.

I used the exact same code with a 32 bit wampserver and 32 bit instant client and it worked perfectly...

Please can you help? How do I troubleshoot this? The only error I see is the ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error that the browser gives...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wampserver 64 bits with php extension oci8_12c
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: December 02, 2016 10:26AM

Hi

Are you sure you are using the 64bit Oravle client libraries?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Re: wampserver 64 bits with php extension oci8_12c
Posted by: snyman_t (196.11.239.---)
Date: December 05, 2016 08:16AM

Hi

I am 100% sure. I ran SQLPLus and checked taskmanager - it is running as 64 bit...

I only installed one client and that was a 64 bit client.

Thx for the assistance

Rgds
T

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.