"A fatal JavaScript error has occurred. Would you like to send an error " "report?"
Posted by: wmoura (---.177.52.92.dynamic.adsl.gvt.net.br)
Date: June 16, 2015 06:54AM

Guys! I've been facing some issues with that JavaScript erro. First of all, It was a 'Root' password problem, which I fixed going to phpconfig. But after setting a new password, now this erro is showing.. when I click on any tabs we doesn´t go through, I've to click the right button in the mouse and open in a new tab in order to open the tab I wish.

I've tried also to uninstall completely the WampServer..and clearing my browser history, but when I install it again, the same issues shows up. I just don't know what to do now.. Any one could help?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "A fatal JavaScript error has occurred. Would you like to send an error " "report?"
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: June 16, 2015 10:51AM

Hi,

Can you please start by answering these questions and reading the trouble-shooting tips.

Read and answer before you ask a question

Also, I assume you are talking about using phpMyAdmin, but that is only a guess. Can you be more specific about what you are doing when you get any errors please.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.