Seeking for help to fix wamp 3.0
Posted by: Mussafiri (197.215.248.---)
Date: September 26, 2016 11:01AM

I'm installing WampServer in Windows 10 Enterprise version, before installation I first installed and updated all the "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio", now during WampServer installation I instantly get the following warning message

"THE INSTALLATION FOLDER CHOSEN (C:\Program Files\wamp64) IN NOT THAT OF WAMPSERVER. SELECT THE INSTALLATION FOLDER OF WAMPSERVER"

Please guys help me to fix this i like using wamp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking for help to fix wamp 3.0
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 26, 2016 11:07AM

Hi,

You didn't read the prerequisites:

--- Install Wampserver in a folder at the root of a disk, for example C:\wamp or D:\wamp. Take an installation path that does not include spaces or diacritics; Therefore, no installation in c:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files (x86\

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Re: Seeking for help to fix wamp 3.0
Posted by: Mussafiri (197.215.248.---)
Date: September 26, 2016 11:59AM

Thanks,
Now WapServer is working, i changed installation path that does not include spaces or diacritics as you suggested, i got the same warning message. So this was one i have been trying to install and went wrong "wampserver3_x64_apache2.4.17_mysql5.7.9_php5.6.16_php7.0.0" now i just opted to download the aerier version "wampserver3.0.6_x64_apache2.4.23_mysql5.7.14_php5.6.25-7.0.10" now it is working.

I appreciate you guys, thanks alot

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.