missing api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll is missing
Posted by: radharenu (117.211.106.---)
Date: September 14, 2016 11:26AM

api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll is missing while installing wamp server plase help me , i have done all the window updates also but still i am getting iit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: missing api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll is missing
Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 14, 2016 03:51PM

Hi,

You have not read the prerequisites that are displayed BEFORE installing Wampserver really starts.
Read the file wamp/install-english.txt.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Posted by: thoainguyen73 (---.static.tpgi.com.au)
Date: September 21, 2016 12:10PM

Hi I have tried to installed the Wampserver so many times, I thought I have done something wrong, but I have tried to read the file wamp/install-english.txt. over and over and reinstalled over but I still get the same error message " The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtimel1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer"
I have tried to uninstalled Wamserver and reinstalled redistributing c++ from VC10 to VC14 and reinstalled Wampserver again and get the same error every time. Please help any ways to fix this error thanks in advance.

Regards Thoai

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: September 21, 2016 12:17PM

A quick search on `api-ms-win-crt-runtimel1-1-0.dll is missing`

gets you to this page [support.microsoft.com]

And this page tells you how to get this runtime library using the standard Windows Update [support.microsoft.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: thoainguyen73 (---.static.tpgi.com.au)
Date: September 21, 2016 12:19PM

Hi I have tried to installed the Wampserver so many times, I thought I have done something wrong, but I have tried to read the file wamp/install-english.txt. over and over and reinstalled over but I still get the same error message " The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtimel1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer"
I have tried to uninstalled Wamserver and reinstalled redistributing c++ from VC10 to VC14 and reinstalled Wampserver again and get the same error every time. Please help any ways to fix this error thanks in advance.

Regards Thoai

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: September 21, 2016 12:33PM

Did you read my previous post.

This runtime was not on the list, it appears to be fairly new, so I guess we had missed it in our instructions for the pre-requisites for running WAMPServer where the VS2015(VC14) compiler has been recently used to compile Apache/PHP/MYSQL

Apologise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.