VC14 Redistributable Page Not Found
Posted by: Chukwura (197.210.172.---)
Date: September 03, 2016 08:43PM

I am starting afresh to install Wamp server, but in the process of first installing the redistributable packages,the Visual C ++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 page could not be found. Attempts to download the page from the "All you need to know" page was greeted with the message "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found". Please I need assistance to get package installed to enable then install Wamp server

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VC14 Redistributable Page Not Found
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: September 04, 2016 02:28AM

[www.microsoft.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: Chukwura (197.210.226.---)
Date: September 04, 2016 04:31AM

Thanks, I have clicked on the "www.microsoft.com" posted, and downloaded and installed the Package. I have installed the WampServer as well.
I'll now begin creating the VirtualHost.
Thanks once more.

Chuks

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 04, 2016 10:06AM

Hi,

It seems that Microsoft is preparing (or has already) an Update 4 redistributable packages for VC ++ 2015. Indeed, the links on the update 3 fall into the void, and the VC2015 packages from the given link is dated June 26, 2015.

I have not yet found where the Update 4 files (or other). As soon as new packages are available, links will be updated.

For information : All VC++ redistribuable packages are always on http://wampserver.aviatechno.net

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2016 05:14PM by Otomatic.

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 04, 2016 06:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.