Error messages in WP Dashboard after installing plugin
Posted by: nhed (---.virtua.com.br)
Date: January 03, 2015 01:56PM

I just installed a new Genesis Child theme on WordPress. I then added my Genesis Premise plugin and got this message. Looks like a warning message, but I'm not sure what to do, if anything, nor do I know what it all means.

! ) Strict standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Premise_Base in C:\wamp\www\wordpress-trunk\wp-content\plugins\premise\premise.php on line 54

There are three of these warnings with lots of lines below.

Do I need to take any action? Where might I read about what these warnings mean?

Thanks for the help.

NHEd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Error messages in WP Dashboard after installing plugin
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: January 03, 2015 06:24PM

I suggest that you first create a Virtual Host to run any Wordpress sites in. See how here [forum.wampserver.com]

Then I shoudl check that the versions of PHP you are using are compatible with what ever version of WP you are using

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: nhed (---.virtua.com.br)
Date: January 04, 2015 12:59PM

Thank you once again, my friend. I'm drowning in code, but you guys are a BIG help.

How do I check that the versions of PHP I'm using are compatible with what ever version of WP I'm using?

The suggestion of creating a Virtual Host is great, except for the fact that I don't understand the code. I can try to just follow the tutorial. It's very well done and is explained very clearly.

Thank you once again.

Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.as43234.net)
Date: January 04, 2015 02:48PM

Check the WordPress site for info on compatibilities

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.