ssl virtual hosts
Posted by: Bdgold (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: July 16, 2016 12:13AM

With the web moving more and more towards https, it would be nice if WAMP were to offer more support, including....

1. List virtual hosts on port 443
2. create certificates
3. create the secure virtual hosts

Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ssl virtual hosts
Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: July 16, 2016 12:46AM

Search and you will find or maybe I should do it all for you

[forum.wampserver.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2016 03:16AM by RiggsFolly.

Posted by: Bdgold (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: July 17, 2016 04:43AM

@RiggsFolly, apologize, I did not explain myself clearly, I "do know" how to configure it.

I was referring to the nice WAMP web interface that was introduced in WAMP3, it helps users configure virtual hosts with the click of a button, in regards to that I was saying that it would be nice to be able to configure secure virtual hosts with the click of a button as well.

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: July 17, 2016 09:52AM

Hi,

Bdgold
I was referring to the nice WAMP web interface that was introduced in WAMP3, it helps users configure virtual hosts with the click of a button, in regards to that I was saying that it would be nice to be able to configure secure virtual hosts with the click of a button as well.
Create VirtualHost with just a few clicks is for beginners who do not know what the VirtualHost are or how to create them.
Moreover, in view of all the possible variants, it is to create "basic" VirtualHost without any "frills".
Create secure VirtualHost automatically with a few clicks is a bit of utopian and I would not get in this.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.