MySQL data tables lost after reinstall wampserver2.5
Posted by: dungbeo113 (118.69.62.---)
Date: October 02, 2014 08:56AM

Hi guys!

I reinstalled wampserver2.5 x64. I have more than 40 databases in localhost. After reinstalled, the data tables in some of databases were lost.

Ex: I have DB A, B, C, D. After reinstalled, DB A, C lost data tables. DB B, D are OK. The .ibd and .frm are still in the data folder but I got message no table existed once executing the select statement.

Please help!
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MySQL data tables lost after reinstall wampserver2.5
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: October 02, 2014 09:55AM

Did you not take backups of all your database before doing something as potetially destructive as re-installing?

Did you read this post before re-installing? Installing a new release of WAMPServer

What types of database are we talking about here MYISAM or INNODB ?

Was this a reinstall of the same release or an updgrade i.e. someother version to 2.5?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2014 09:56AM by RiggsFolly.

Re: MySQL data tables lost after reinstall wampserver2.5
Posted by: dungbeo113 (118.69.62.---)
Date: October 04, 2014 07:04AM

Thanks you guys! I have more than 40 databases so that I am a bit lazy to back up them all. They're just local databases. I just found the issue and want to tell you all. Now I found the solution without backup all databases if you want. Just convert all InnoDB tables into MyISAM tables. You can re-install override the same wamp folder.

Hope that helpful for all you guys!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.