Error message in Wampserver
Posted by: romeocameo (180.74.165.---)
Date: September 03, 2014 03:59PM

I have just installed Wampserver 2.5 on Windows 7, 32-bits.

On my tray icon at the bottom right of the screen, I left-click on the Wampserver icon, and left click on Put Online.

When I do that, there is an error message which says...

Could not execute menu item (internal error) [Exception] Could not perform service action: The service has not been started.

So, my question is, did I installed Wampserver correctly, and I would like to run some php files using localhost.

Thx for the help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Error message in Wampserver
Posted by: RiggsFolly (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: September 03, 2014 05:39PM

Hi Romeo,

What colour is your wampmanager icon ( big W in the system tray )

It should be GREEN, if its Orage one of the services did not start and it sounds like that was the Apache service.

Check the Apache error log using the wampmanager menus wamp -> Apache -> Apache error log. If that is no help then try the Windows Event Viewer and look for messages from Apache.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2014 05:39PM by RiggsFolly.

Posted by: gowthamm (122.171.119.---)
Date: September 16, 2014 10:19AM

I have just installed Wampserver 2.5 on Windows 7, 32-bits.

On my tray icon at the bottom right of the screen, I left-click on the Wampserver icon, and left click on Put Online.

When I do that, there is an error message which says...

Could not execute menu item (internal error) [Exception] Could not perform service action: The service has not been started.

So, my question is, did I installed Wampserver correctly, and I would like to run some php files using localhost.

And also i checked with apache manual there are no remedies could you please clear provide a solution for me any number so that i could contact and get solution through phone as i found this hard....

Posted by: Otomatic (Moderator)
Date: September 16, 2014 11:15AM

Hi,

- 1 - READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION
- 2 - Are you up to date about VC packages? see and apply [forum.wampserver.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------
Documentation Apache - Documentation PHP - Documentation MySQL - Wampserver install files & addons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.