While resetting AD account through email token its by passing to check the old password
Posted by: gguntu (---.fiberlink.com)
Date: May 18, 2016 01:23PM

I am seeing an issue please help ...

We are using send token method , but why resetting password through link its accepting my old password as well could you please help how to avoid this and see last 5 old passwords or leave the password polices to check with AD only ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: While resetting AD account through email token its by passing to check the old password
Date: May 18, 2016 01:45PM

how can set users not to use 5 last used password , please help me on this..

Re: While resetting AD account through email token its by passing to check the old password
Date: May 18, 2016 02:53PM

i am using wamp server3 , on win2012 server AD.
In send token its not checking as per AD password policies not to use last passwords please help me if any work around..

Posted by: RiggsFolly (Moderator)
Date: May 18, 2016 03:35PM

Hi,
Sorry bit I am afraid I have absolutely no idea what you are asking about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Windows 10 Pro 64bit) (Wampserver 3.3.4 64bit) Aestan Tray Menu 3.2.5.4
<Apache versions MULTIPE> <PHP versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Versions MULTIPLE>
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Read The Manuals Apache -- MySQL -- PHP -- phpMyAdmin
Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Date: June 07, 2016 11:55AM

Hi RiggsFolly, We are using password reset, while updating new password using password reset link its accepting my old password as well, is there a way to set not to reuse old password could you please help me on this..

Date: June 07, 2016 12:21PM

Though its True in "$pwd_no_reuse = true" , when i change the password its allowing my old password as well through email reset link. Please help me to fix this..

Date: June 07, 2016 01:16PM

Hi

When you write AD do you mean Active Directory?

If so, this is not the place to be looking for help.

This site is for assistance getting WAMPServer up and running. It is not a place to come for answers on any other technology

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<MariaDB versions MULTIPLE> <phpMyAdmin versions MULTIPLE> <MySQL Workbench 8.0.23>

Get your Apache/MySQL/mariaDB/PHP ADDONs here from the WAMPServer alternate Repo
-X-X-X- Backup your databases regularly Here is How dont regret it later! Yes even when developing -X-X-X-

Posted by: gguntu (---.16-broadband.acttv.in)
Date: June 08, 2016 07:33PM

sorry i was trying to ask you that its allowing to reuse old password while trying to change the active directory account password through wampserver, we have updated as true tin config file under password polices

Date: June 08, 2016 08:07PM

Again, there is no Active Directory Experts on this site

Posted by: SimonT (---.lightspeed.stlsmo.sbcglobal.net)
Date: June 14, 2016 07:48AM

As has been said, this is a forum for using WAMP not for applications running under WAMP.

Contact the vendor/author of the package you are having trouble with. It would make no difference if you were running it on a remote server or under WAMP - the vendor/author is the to get help from.

It seems you have a problem with the AD package, not anything related to what is installed when you install WAMP.

An example - If someone was running a Wordpress site under WAMP and had Wordpress problems, this would not be the forum on which to ask for help, they would need to go to the Wordpress support forum.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.